ECIL Recruitment 2017 | www.ecil.co.in | Technical Officer/ Scientific Assistant/ Jr Artisan | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Across India | 26th July 2017
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Technical Officer/ Scientific Assistant/ Jr Artisan
Total Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Across India
Interview Venue: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai
- Technical Officer Rs. 21,000/ Month
- Scientific Asst-A Rs. 16,978/ Month
- Junior Artisan Rs. 15,4184/ Month
Technical Officer – 4 Post
A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with post qualification experience in the field of RF Communication / IT-H/W,S/W development, Linux, Windows OS, / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/ Radiation Instruments / C&I systems etc.
Age Limit: 30 years
Scientific Assitant-A – 4 Posts
- A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation. Should have post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instruments / Electronics & Communication systems.
- Age: 25 years
Junior Artisan – 3 Posts
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation. Should have post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing / maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments / Communications gadgets / Electronics Systems / Computers.
- Age: 25 years
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview in the following venue 0900hrs., to 1100 hrs., on 26.06.2017
Tech Officer-1 ;
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE,
B-7, DDA Local Shopping
Complex, A-Block Ring
Road, Naraina, New Delhi –
110 028, Ph.No.011-
TO-2 SAA-1 ; Jr.Art-2
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207,
VEER SAVARKAR MARG,
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, Panagal
Building, Ground Floor, 1A,
TO-1 SAA-2 Jr.Art-1
ECIL BRANCH OFFICE,
No.1/1, 2nd FLOOR, JEEVEN
SAMPIGE, LIC BUILDING,
BENGALURU – 560003.
Detailed Notification: Click here