Eaton Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Cyber Security Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2023: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Intern – Cyber Security
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Eaton Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA
- 0 – 2 years of progressive experience in software industry developing, designing, and deploying technology solutions shipping high-quality products
- 0-2 yrs of experience on C# and .Net
- Proficient with Java or C# and .Net Technologies and associated IDE’s (Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.)
- Understanding of Databases and concepts (relational and non-relational like sqlserver, cosmos, mongodb etc.)
- Understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Understanding of object oriented design and programming skills, including the use of design patterns
- Understanding of cloud development platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Understanding of security concepts such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Understanding of networking protocols and concepts (http, tcp, websocket)
- Understanding of best practices in software engineering
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and concepts
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
As an Intern, the incumbent would be working on product or technology groups with less complexity for design, development, testing or sustaining engineering responsibilities. They have to study literature, compare designs, and submit systematic report to conclude the assignments. Plan their activities to achieve project timelines and deliverables. These Intern would be working for varied projects or exploration activities at Eaton India Innovation Centre.
Hires will be placed across to either product groups or to technology groups
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
- Drives results for self & team. Should be tech savvy.
- Utilize engineering concepts and logical conclusion for assignments
- Benchmark the available data, facts and technology in given assignment to suggest potential improvements in technology or products
- Ensure regular review with mentors and managers to show progress and assess the direction of intern assignment.
- Maintain credible communication practice with team, mentors and manager.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
- Submit the detailed report of the research / work at the time of completion of the intern assignment
How to Apply for Eaton Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here