Eaton Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2023: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Associate Engineer – Embedded
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Eaton Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Software Development/ Electronics
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Software Development/ Electronics
- 0-2 years experience in the software industry, with a proven track record of shipping high-quality products.
- 0-2 years experience developing embedded systems involving Multi-threading / thread syncs. Etc.
- Good skills in C programming, intermediate-level OOPS concepts, and Data structure.
- You will be responsible for contributing technologies which can change the economics of our embedded software. You will design software systems, generate IP, and work closely with the team to assess business impact and constraints. You must be proficient with current software development technology, tools and practices, and should have primary-level capabilities in C++.
- Contribute to the software development efforts by contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of world-class, high-robustness, embedded software platforms.
- Evaluate business requirements to determine potential solutions.
- Work directly with stakeholders, engineering, and testing to create high-quality products that solve customer problems.
- Propose and provide innovative, competitive technical solutions which can make a significant business impact and provide value to stakeholders.
- Provide work estimates and conduct design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Develop and execute plans for incremental and interactive project delivery.
- Work with the test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage investigate and fix bugs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Eaton Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here