Eaton Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – Aerospace | BE/ B.Tech – ME/ MC | 2021 – 2023 Batch | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2023: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Associate Engineer – Aerospace
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Eaton Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Hydro-Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or Mechatronics Domain)
- Bachelor’s degree – 0 to 2 years experience,
- Overall 0-2 years of experience, with Design & development for Hydraulics, Hydro-Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical design, development, and validation
- Project Engineering, processes and tools, DFSS, Analytical Thinking, Aerospace Products (Electro-Hydro-Mechanical)
- Drive for Results, Analysis-First and Digital Mindset, Organizational Savvy, Strong Communications and Influencing skills
He/She should have some experience in New Product Development (NPD) programs preferably in the Aerospace industry.
The working know-how of overall design engineering processes & product lifecycle of Aerospace and/or Industrial Hydraulics Products broadly classified under Mechanical, Hydro-Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical products viz. Actuators, Geartrain systems/products, Valves, and Pumps are a requisite.
He/She should have an acquaintance in managing internal customer requirements, concept design/selection, risk management, detail design, and analysis & design validation – product testing and qualification to enable decision making while executing the engineering work. He/she should have proficiency in mechanical design & drafting (CAD tools), GD&T & statistical tolerancing. He/She should have an acquaintance in preparing and managing schedule, NRE (Non recurring engineering estimates) good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with an ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and global stakeholders. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) GB certification is preferable for internal candidates.
How to Apply for Eaton Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here