Eaton Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Engineer | ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2022: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Engineer – Electromagnetics
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Eaton Recruitment 2022:
- Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering from reputed institute
- Years and area of experience required: 0-2 Years
- Thorough knowledge of Magnetics, Electrostatics and electrical machines fundamentals with ability to perform hand calculations, results interpretation and test data correlation with simulation
- Good communication skills, Effective collaboration with team members, Problem solving ability
Job Responsibilities: The primary responsibility of this role is to evaluate electromagnetics performance of products/subsystems/systems for various Eaton businesses (Vehicle, Aerospace and Electrical). Incumbent is expected to perform electromagnetics analysis of various Eaton products for predicting product performance. Incumbent is also required to partner with global & local teams, understand the design intent, develop and validate analysis models to substantiate the engineering designs.
- Collaborates with technology and product teams to define problem statements
- Understands project requirements and solves problems in discussion with local as well as global stakeholders
- Participates in development of simulation modeling methodologies in Electromagnetics domain
- Deploys developed simulation methodologies in Eaton products to strengthen Analysis First strategy
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop electromagnetics analysis requirements for wide range of Eaton products
- Interpret, summarize and communicate analysis results to global audience and provide technical and/or design recommendations
- Contribute in maturing analysis capability of Electromagnetics technology domain
- Develop test plan wherever necessary to verify simulation model and validate analysis approach in correlation with test outcomes
How to Apply for Eaton Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired