Eaton Recruitment 2021 | Intern – P & E | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2021: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Intern – P & E
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- RFI / RFQ Management – Create RFX package, request RFXs from suppliers, and in-depth analysis of RFX’s, preparation of Sourcing Work Books and recommendation to Global Commodity Managers on the preferred solutions.
- Supplier Price Increase Requests- Coordination, validation and follow up of supplier price increase requests.
- Negotiation – Should have experience in negotiation with suppliers
- Pricing Proposals – Ability to gather pertinent price data from system, understand price changes, Pricing Escalations and able to provide data to pricing dept. and sales to ensure that we have made our best estimation before submitting proposals to management and customers and to report percentages that may be lock in on LTA, S/S, New updated quotes, and FFP
- Knowledge of costing, procurement processes, PPAPs, GD&T, different type of materials & commodities like stampings, castings, fasteners, bearings etc.. in manufacturing industry.
- Collaboration with Global Commodity Managers, Eaton Global plants and Global suppliers to achieve cost competitive purchasing within stipulated time line, with good quality.
- Be a CFT member to manage the on time implementation and deployment of new projects globally at optimum cost and right quality.
- Understands and applies process knowledge for acquiring materials and/or services in order to ensure delivery requirements for commodities and/or service customers
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly MIS dashboards/reports for leadership team, engineering stakeholders and project team members
- Strong knowledge of ERP and input confirmations from suppliers into ERP
- Know how to utilizes and apply project management tools and techniques for procurement applications
- Strong Data Management & Analytical Skills required
- Hands on Experience on Supplier Spend Relationship Management
Apply Link: Click Here