Eaton Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer – Testing | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ Electronics/ Telecom; MCA | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2021: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Associate Software Engineer – Testing
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
B.E. Computer Science / Electronics & Telecommunications or MCA
- Hands-on expertise in C#/.Net based enterprise software applications and test scripting using Python.
- Hands-on experience in identifying test cases and creating test suites (both manual and automation test cases) for testing enterprise grade softwares using standard test automation frameworks such as Ranorex or similar.
- Exposure in testing Designs like SOA, etc.
- Experience in working in Agile Team
- Experience in working on Fieldbus protocols will be added advantage.
- Hands-on experience on testing Mobile applications will be added advantage.
- Able to configure embedded software systems and test graphical user interface (GUI) on multiple platforms such as laptop, hand-held devices or web portals that allow user-friendly (re)configuration of control systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with respect to written and oral communication, including the ability to explain technical concepts.
- Sound Knowledge and experience with process frameworks (e.g. CMMI) including requirements management, defect tracking, build management, change management, and configuration management tools
- Excellent communications skills. A high degree of aptitude, creativity is required.
- Position’s main focus will be Software testing for Electrical Controls products part of Industrial Control and Protection Division. Enrich & foster climate of innovation to drive growth & accelerate capability development. This includes
- Leads product testing & technology innovation (Desktop & Web Apps) by understanding product requirements, testing feature enhancements for development of world class high performance enterprise grade software applications for electrical products using technologies like C#/.NET, Python
- Contribute to project, process, and overall technical execution on software testing activities as a part of product development.
- Collaborate with global product engineering team and perform software testing activities during project execution.
- Engage in testing of C#/.Net based enterprise applications.
- Contribute in Build management, change management, and configuration management tools like JIRA/bamboo/Bit Bucket/SVN etc.
- Develop an understanding of both technology and product concepts and contribute to development of product test strategy. Ensure quality of delivery in accordance with the plan adhering to the standard practices used in agile/waterfall model.
- Experience in code reviews with team members for modules/tasks and ensuring that best practices and efficient coding standards are adhered to
- Ensures compliance with CMMI ML3 process and agile ceremonies/work products, Management standards and guidelines
Apply Link: Click Here