Eaton Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering | Maharashtra/ Rajnandgaon
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2021: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Associate Engineer – Manufacturing
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Rajnandgaon, Maharashtra
Bachelor’s Degree in a Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering with 2 years’ experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment working with machining equipment
- Develop and implement reliable and cost effective manufacturing processes, document, maintain and support manufacturing processes and equipment that assure capable and reliable production of quality parts, provide guidance on manufacturing issues.
- Direct and coordinate production activities with other supporting groups, and supervisory personnel, to ensure optimum operating and production objectives consistent with quality assurance requirements.
- Project planning, scheduling and implementation
- Provide technical knowledge and solutions
- Conduct investigation and research on new process and products
- Maintain and update process documentation
- Review new part drawings and processes for proper utilization of machines
- Continually evaluate safety, ergonomics, productivity and quality and improve process
- Initiate and implement tool, fixture and part changes to improve product quality
- Maintain all jigs, fixtures, and tools in-house
- Provide support for machine set-ups and training
- Trouble-shoot in production departments to minimize down-time
- Provide and implement training that will enable personnel to better perform their departmental functions
- Implement and coordinate established maintenance controls to see that they are followed as they relate to physical plant and production operation
- Implement SPC programs on shop floor to ensure consistent quality and continuous product improvements
- Furnish emergency tooling or alternate methods to support production
- Initiate and formalize cost savings at plant level
- Edit programs as needed for equipment to meet part specifications
- Evaluate new equipment run-off and current equipment performance using SPC
- Process development and improvement including implementation of new processes and equipment, safety and ergonomic improvements
- Quality improvement and scrap reduction
- Cost reduction: production and tooling costs, set-up reduction
- Coordination of manufacturing process development, support and training
Apply Link: Job Expired