Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Data Engineer I
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE
- 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
Responsible for designing and developing financial technology solutions including financial analytics and automation, receiving a moderate level of guidance. Partner with technology functional analysts on the finance technology team along with IT to create highly useful information for finance for low-complexity projects.
With the support of other data analysts and engineers, completes the development of reporting analytics and automation. Responsible for understanding, preparing, processing and analyzing data to make the data valuable for financial decision-making purposes. Able to develop highly useful insights from large amounts of data with the support of others. Work is reviewed at critical checkpoints throughout.
- Understands functional requirements and complete the technical design, development, and delivery of high-quality finance technology solutions on analytics and automation that influence key business decisions related to pricing optimization, financial planning and forecasting, working capital, and overall profitability strategy, while driving finance efficiency.
- Responsible for technical activities including the following: requirement analysis, estimation, technical documentation, warranty support, programming, unit testing, system administration, monitoring, technical design, integration, and data quality standards.
- Manipulate and scrutinize data applicable to finance use cases using tools such as SQL and Python to gather data, organize it, and use it to reach meaningful conclusions for finance able to ensure quality and accuracy of the data.
- Able to identify facts and trends that are then processed, designed, and presented in a manner that helps business stakeholders to make better decisions.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, Python, Java, or R
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud(Synapse, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory)
- Knowledge of Power Platform(Power BI, Power App , Power Automate)
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and curious thinker
- Well-organized and self-motivated
How to Apply for Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here