DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 | Professional 1 System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: DXC Technology
DXC Technology Recruitment 2023:- DXC Technology is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Company Website: www.dxc.technology
Positions: Professional 1 System Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3+ years
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, systems engineering or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications with a specific concentration in one or more areas
- Experience working with one or more structured programming languages
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Basic analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software systems
- Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Basic communication skills to provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to integrate hardware and software systems
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply DXC Recruitment by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here