DXC Technology Recruitment 2018 | Application Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015-2017 Batch | Bangalore | October 2018
Company: DXC Technology
DXC Technology (stylized as DXC.technology) is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Company Website: www.dxc.technology
Positions: Production/ Application Support Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Computer Science or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Working knowledge and experience in UNIX, Oracle/MS SQL server, SQL Queries.
- Exposure to Unix/Windows/DB concepts/ awareness
- Understanding and working knowledge of IT infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, end user and server related applications).
- Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications.
- Basic skills in scripting and / or programming language, but not mandatory.
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user / business requests.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model is preferable.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Exhibits a high level of initiative and integrity. Possess creative ability, credibility and self-confidence.
- Ready to work in 24/7 rotational shifts
- Should have worked on production support or application support environment.
- Good communication – some of them are customer facing technical role.
- Fast learners.
- Scripting/programming exposure – Good to have
- Exposure to IT application space – IT production, app support experience
- Good customer interaction.
Apply Link: Link Expired