DXC Technology Jobs 2021 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BA/ BBA/ B.Com | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: DXC Technology
DXC Technology Jobs 2021:- DXC Technology is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Company Website: www.dxc.technology
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for DXC Technology Jobs 2021:
- Education: Pass grades in 10th, 12th, and Graduation
- Branch Allowed: All the Non-Engineering branches are eligible
- Gaps in Education: Not more than 2 years of Gaps in Education
- Backlogs / Arrears: No Active Backlogs and Arrears
- Should be available to join us on immediate basis post the selection process
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Global Service Desk agents are the first point of contact for Clients to resolve various business systems and applications related problems onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems. They are required to interact with customers across geographies (through multiple support mediums) and provide issue resolution / right responses, positively and in a professional manner.
- Required to interact with customers across geographies (through multiple support mediums: Calls/ Chats/ Emails/ Portals) and provide issue resolution/ right responses, positively and professionally.
- Work within a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Provide the most appropriate solutions through remote contact, probe problems and communicate in such a way that non-technical users can comprehend instructions and advice.
- Collaborate with other resolver groups to identify solutions that foster first call resolution
- Be proactive & anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and recommend necessary mitigation steps escalating to managements attention, where appropriate
How to Apply for DXC Technology Jobs 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply DXC Recruitment by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here