DXC Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Java Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: DXC Technology
DXC Recruitment 2023:- DXC Technology is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Company Website: www.dxc.technology
Positions: Java Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Entry Level
Eligibility Criteria For DXC Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in developing Microservices-based applications using Springboot and REST API
- Strong understanding of software development principles and methodologies, including agile development practices
- Experience with RESTful web services using Springboot
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture, including service discovery, configuration management, and monitoring
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, or SQL Server
- Experience with Git, SVN or other version control systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are seeking a highly skilled Springboot developer with 4-6 years of hands-on experience in Microservices and REST API. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of software development principles and methodologies, as well as experience in developing and deploying Microservices-based applications using Springboot and REST API.
- Design, develop and maintain Microservices-based applications using Springboot and REST API
- Develop and maintain RESTful web services using Springboot
- Collaborate with other developers and project managers to design and develop Microservices-based solutions
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues
- Ensure code quality and maintainability using unit testing and code reviews
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab, TravisCI, etc.
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud and its components like Config Server, Eureka, Ribbon, etc.
How to Apply For DXC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply DXC Recruitment by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here