DSSSB Recruitment 2022 | Junior Engineer | 691 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical Engineering | Last Date: 9th February 2022
Company: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is a board that conducts the recruitment examination for the various posts vacancies in Delhi undertaken by the department of GNCT Delhi. DSSSB only have the power to select the candidates for the government posting by the conducting required examination.
The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired.
Company Website: www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
Positions: Junior Engineer/ Section Officer
Total Vacancies: 691
- Junior Engineer/ Section Officer (Civil): 575 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Section Officer (Electrical): 116 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Rs. 9,300-34,800/-Month
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Recruitment 2022:
For Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university. OR
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Board/Institute
- Two years Professional experience as civil engineer.
For Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university. OR
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/Board/Institute
- Two years Professional experience as an Electrical Engineer.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years
Selection Process for DSSSB Recruitment 2022:
- The selection shall be made through One-Tier and Two-Tier examination scheme
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only
Note: Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer
Scheme of Examination:
- Section – A: MCQs of one mark each from the followings: 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (20 Marks each) (Total: 100 Marks)
- Section- B: MCQs of one mark each from the subject concerned (Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions) (100 Marks)
- Part – I: Subject / Qualification Related Paper – 100 Marks
- Part – II: Evaluation of Subject related paper – 100 Marks
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman
Payment mode: Online payment only through SBI e-pay.
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 10th January 2021 to 9th January 2022.
JE Civil Notification: Click Here
JE Electrical Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Job Expired