Dresser-Rand Recruitment 2020 | Design Engineers | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: Dresser-Rand India Pvt Ltd
Dresser-Rand is among the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide. Our products include centrifugal and reciprocating gas compressors, gas and steam turbines, gas expanders, gas and diesel engines, and associated control panels.
We have approximately 8,100 employees and provide a wide array of products and services to our worldwide client base from our global locations in 18 U.S. states and 32 countries (more than 73 sales offices, 49 service and support centers, including six engineering and research and development centers, and 14 manufacturing facilities in eight countries (United States, Brazil, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Norway, and India)). Dresser-Rand has headquarters in Houston, Texas and Paris, France.
Company Website: www.dresser-rand.com
Positions: Design Engineers – Product / Package (Centrifugal Compressors)-2
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with experience ranging from minimum of 2 years to 5 years in the relevant area.
- 3-D Modeling and Drawings of components / assemblies.
- Migration of 2-D drawings to 3-D models using commercial engineering CAD software.
- Maintain drawing revision control.
- Follow D-R global engineering standards and drafting practices.
- Create schematic drawings and Process & Instrumentation diagrams for process and utility services.
- Design Piping layout for configurations like compressor, gear and motor/Gas turbine/Steam Turbine skid systems.
- Design of base plate for off-shore and on-shore compressor skids and create different types of supports for piping.
- Hands on experience on Outline and Foundation, Piping General arrangement and piping isometric drawings.
- Execute engineering design projects.
- Ensure and maintain the International Standards like ASME, ANSI, DIN, EN, ISO, BS etc., in the design of piping layouts.
- Effective utilization of available tools & resources.
- Recording and tracking of time utilized for various projects.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information of D-R products.
Apply Link: Link Expired