Dresser-Rand Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Apprentice Engineer (Graduate Trainee) | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Naroda, Gujarat | January 2018
Company: Dresser-Rand India Pvt Ltd
Dresser-Rand is among the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide. Our products include centrifugal and reciprocating gas compressors, gas and steam turbines, gas expanders, gas and diesel engines, and associated control panels.
We have approximately 8,100 employees and provide a wide array of products and services to our worldwide client base from our global locations in 18 U.S. states and 32 countries (more than 73 sales offices, 49 service and support centers, including six engineering and research and development centers, and 14 manufacturing facilities in eight countries (United States, Brazil, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Norway, and India)). Dresser-Rand has headquarters in Houston, Texas and Paris, France.
Company Website: www.india.dresser-rand.com
Positions: Apprentice Engineer (Graduate Trainee)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Naroda, Gujarat
Qualifications: Fresh Engineering graduate in:
- Instrumentation & Control
- Possessing good verbal & written communication skills
- Willingness to learn with positive and dedicated attitude
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Able to read engineering drawings & do engineering calculation
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To perform basic calculations related to specific function and capable to read and interpret specifications, drawings etc.
- To Build spreadsheets as required to tabulate data and learn to perform calculations as necessary etc.
- To assist development engineers on various tasks associated with the function.
- To support team in – Documentation, Drawings, P&ID / ISO Metrics
- To learn – Engineering Codes / specifications, Safety Culture, Operation excellence and D-R Culture
- To Get on job hands-on training and experience.
- To Exposure to various activities through process review
How To Apply:Link Expired
Apply Link:Link Expired