DRDO – TBRL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | JRF | B.Tech/ M.Tech CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ME; M.Sc | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Chandigarh
Company: DRDO – TBRL
DRDO – TBRL Recruitment 2023: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
TBRL is an important DRDO lab based in Chandigarh and it is actively involved in development, production, processing and characterisation of different high explosive compositions, Blast, Lethality and Fragmentation studies of warheads, shells and other ammunitions, Captive flight testing of Bombs, Missiles and Airborne systems, Ballistics evaluation of various protective system like body armour, vehicle armour and helmets against small arm ammunition etc.
The laboratory is certified as per International Quality Management Systems Standard ISO 9001:2000 by Standardization Testing and Quality Certification Services (STQC), Department of Information Technology (DIT), Government of India. It was upgraded to ISO 9001:2008 in 2014.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 7 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 Post
- Electronics Engineering: 3 Posts
- Physics: 1 Post
Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA
Job Location: Chandigarh
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO – TBRL Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute or Candidates must complete M.Sc in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates must Qualify with Valid GATE/ NET Score.
Selection Process for DRDO – TBRL Recruitment 2023:
The selection process will be based on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply for DRDO – TBRL Recruitment 2023:
- All the interested and eligible candidates can attend for walk-in-interview directly with all the necessary certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph from 25-04-2023 to 28-04-2023 at 9.00 a.m..
Venue of Interview:
DRDO – Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory,
PQ8M+MJH, Block D, Sector 30, Chandigarh, 160003
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply