DRDO – TBRL Recruitment 2022 | Apprentices | 61 Posts | ITI | Chandigarh | Last Date: 20th December 2021
Company: DRDO – TBRL
DRDO – TBRL Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
TBRL is an important DRDO lab based in Chandigarh and it is actively involved in development, production, processing and characterisation of different high explosive compositions, Blast, Lethality and Fragmentation studies of warheads, shells and other ammunitions, Captive flight testing of Bombs, Missiles and Airborne systems, Ballistics evaluation of various protective system like body armour, vehicle armour and helmets against small arm ammunition etc.
The laboratory is certified as per International Quality Management Systems Standard ISO 9001:2000 by Standardization Testing and Quality Certification Services (STQC), Department of Information Technology (DIT), Government of India. It was upgraded to ISO 9001:2008 in 2014.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: ITI Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 61 Posts
|S.No.||Trade||No. of Vacancies|
|7.||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03|
|8.||Welder (Gas & Electric)||07|
|9.||Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic||02|
|10.||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||05|
Stipend: Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- PM
Job Location: Chandigarh
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO – TBRL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should complete ITI in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who are in the passed outs of 2019 to 2021 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates with higher qualification are not eligible.
Selection Process for DRDO – TBRL Recruitment 2022:
The selection process will be based on written test or interview.
How to Apply for DRDO – TBRL Recruitment 2022:
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts by filling the application form duly in all respects and send the form on or before 20th December 2021 through e-mail. (email@example.com)
- Candidates must register through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
Apply Link: Click Here