DRDO – SSPL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Technician Apprentices | 70 Posts | Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mech/ CSE/ Library Science | Delhi | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Last Date: 20th December 2020
Company: DRDO – Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL)
DRDO – SSPL Recruitment 2021: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL) is engaged in the research and development of advanced semiconductor materials and devices. Several solid-state devices like Gunn, Schottky Barrier and IMPATT Diodes, monolithic microwave integrated circuits, high-power laser diodes, quadrant detectors, single pole single throw switches, PIN photodiodes, space-quality solar cells, accelerometers, linear infrared Arrays, Thermoelectric coolers, phase shifters, hydrophones, SAW-based e-Nasika have been developed at SSPL. Device quality II-VI/III-V semiconductor crystals and heterostructures have also been developed by the Lab.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 70 Posts
- Electrical: 10
- Electronics: 10
- Mechanical: 10
- Computer Science: 15
- MOP (English & Hindi): 15
- Library Science: 10
Salary (Stipend): Rs. 8,000/- PM
Job Location: Delhi
- Candidates must complete Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computers/ MOP in English & Hindi/ Library Science from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who obtained Diploma on or after 2018 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates are shortlisted on their academic score in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news paper through e-mail. (sao-II@sspl.drdo.in)
- Date of Publication: 5th December 2020 – 11th December 2020
- It is mandatory that all the candidates need to register through NATS portal
Defence Research & Development Organization (DESIDOC),
Lucknow Road, Timarpur, New Delhi – 110054
Apply Link: Job Expired