DRDO Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Research Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ PG/ Ph.D | Hyderabad
Company: Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL Kochi)
DRDO Recruitment 2020: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Naval Physical & Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL) is engaged in the development of Sound Navigation And Ranging (SONAR) and allied technologies. The thrust areas of R&D of the NPOL are signal processing, electronics, engineering systems, transducers, materials and oceanography. NPOL is an ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Research Associate
Total Vacancies: 8 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 06 Posts
- Research Associate – 02 Posts
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
- Junior Research Fellow -Rs.54,000/- PM
- Research Associate – Rs.31,000/- PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
Junior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate Degree (in Science) in relevant subject in first division with NET OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (ME/ M.Tech in relevant subject with first division at both Graduate and post Graduate Level).
- Graduate Degree in Professional Course (BE/ B.Tech in first division with NET/ GATE OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (ME/ M.Tech in first division at both Graduate and Post Graduate Level
- Ph.D or equivalent degree (in Engineering or Science) in the area of Customized Optical System Design/ Atmospheric turbulence correction/ adaptive optics. OR Having 3 years of research, teaching or design and development experience after ME/ M.Tech (ECE/ EEE/ Applied Physics/ Control system) with at least one publication in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal.
- Ph.D or equivalent degree (in Engineering or Science) in areas related to Opto-electronics / Photonics Optical Design Optical Instrumentation Adaptive Optics / Laser Ultrashort Laser Beam Propagation OR Having 3 years of research, teaching or design and development experience in areas related to Opto-electronics / Photonics Optical Design Optical Instrumentation Adaptive Optics/ Laser Ultrashort Laser Beam Propagation after ME/ M.Tech (ECE/ EEE/ Laser Technology /Applied Physics/ Applied Optics) with at least one publication in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal.
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Research Associate – 35 years
Selection Process for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
- The selection process will be based on interview.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can send the type written application with complete Bio-data along with Xerox copy of testimonials through e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 13 November 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired