DRDO Recruitment 2020 | www.drdo.gov.in | Freshers | Scientist ‘B’ | 311 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | Across India | Last Date: 10th July 2020
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Scientist ‘B’
Total Vacancies: 311 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engg – 81 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 82 posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 60 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 posts
- Material Science/Metallurgical Engineering – 10 posts
- Chemical Engineering – 06 posts
- Aeronautical Engineering -17 posts
- Civil Engineering – 3 posts
- Physics – 14 posts
- Chemistry – 07 posts
- Mathematics – 04 posts
- Psychology – 10 posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 56,100/- PM
Part-I & II:
- Candidates should complete first-class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ Master’s Degree in the following Engineering disciplines (OR) Master’s Degree in Maths/ Physics/ Science from a recognized university/ institute
- GATE Qualification: Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) along with a valid
- Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) from IITs/NITs with minimum aggregate 80% marks
- At least First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- NET Qualification: Qualified the NET exam for eligibility to Assistant Professorship in Psychology
Eligible Subject/ Discipline for Scientist ‘B’ :
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology:
Part-I & Part-II:
- Electronics & Communication Engg
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Material Science/Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Age Limit: 28 years max
- Selection will be based on valid GATE score, a Descriptive Examination and Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a Descriptive Examination on the basis of valid GATE score, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate.
- All eligible IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
- Candidates who appear for the Descriptive Examination will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of the Descriptive Examination only.
- Selection will be based on valid GATE score and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of discipline-wise category-wise merit list.
- Selection will be based on the Aggregate Percentage of Marks in NET and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal interview from amongst the candidates who have at least qualified for Assistant Professor, on the basis of the aggregate percentage of marks in the NET in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of category wise merit list.
- For General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PwD and women candidates: No fees
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) from 29th May to 10th July 2020.
For More Details: Click Here
Updates on Vacancies: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here