DRDO NMRL Recruitment 2020 | www.drdo.gov.in | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow | 2 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc | Maharashtra | Walk-In Date: 19th March 2020
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellowship
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Chemistry: 1 post
- Chemical Engineering: 1 post
Job Location: Maharashtra
- Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course – M.Sc (Chemistry) in first division
with valid UGC-NET score
- Graduate Degree in professional course BE/ B.Tech (Chemical Engg) in first division
with valid NET/GATE score OR Post Graduate Degree in professional course M.E./M.
Tech (Chemical Engg.) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
Note: Valid UGC-NET/GATE score is essential for M.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech candidates.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 19-03-2020
Selection will be made on the basis of the written test followed by interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates may E-mail their willingness to attend walk in interview to email@example.com and also reconfirmation for the same should be intimated between 11 to 16 March 2020, then candidates attend the walk-in on 19th March 2020 with bio-data and required documents to the following venue.
Date: 19th March 2020
Reporting Time: 09:30 AM
BRK Rao Auditorium inside Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL,),
Govt of India, Ministry of Defence,
Shil Badlapur Road, Ambernath (East),
Dist Thane, Maharashtra – 421506
Note: Candidates may have to stay for one more day if required for interview on their own expense
Documents to carry:
- 6 copies Biodata in prescribed format
- Original Certificates/mark sheets with self attested photocopies of the same
- Recent passport size photograph
- Valid ID card in originai(Aadhar/PAN Card/Voter Id/Passport etc)
- The candidates shall bring writing pad for written test.