DRDO Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow – JRF | 4 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ Mech | Jagdalpur | 9th February 2019
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow – JRF
Total Vacancies: 4 Posts
- JRF (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- JRF (Electronics & Telecommunication) – 1 Post
- JRF (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
Salary: Rs. 25,000/Month
Job Location: Jagdalpur (Chhattisgarh)
- Graduate degree in Professional Course (B.E/B.Tech) with first division with NET/GATE. OR
- Postgraduate degree in Professional Course (M.E/M.Tech) with first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
- Streams: Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Mechanical
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 09-02-2019
Shortlisted candidates on merit only be called for Written test/Interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonial in original at the time of Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 10/- (No fee for SC/ST and OBC candidates).
Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order -Drawn in favour of General Manager, SF Complex, Jagdalpur.
How To Apply:
ll interested and eligible candidates send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement by Last Date: 9th February 2019
Airport Terminal Building
Jagdalpur – 494 001
For More Info & Application Form: Link Expired