DRDO Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow – JRF | 16 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | Delhi | 6th February 2019
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow – JRF
Total Vacancies: 16
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Delhi
- Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded with NET Qualification. Or
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B.Tech) with first division and valid NET/ GATE Qualification. Or
- Postgraduate degree in professional course (ME/ M.Tech) with first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level. and/or
- CSIR/ UGC/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST qualified with valid fellowship at the time of joining.
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 06-02-2019
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
The selection procedure will be based on the performance of Interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates may send their duly completed application (prescribed format) by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 6th February 2019
Date: 6th February 2019
Registration time: 1000 hrs
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS),
DRDO, Min. of Defence,
Lucknow Road, Timarpur,
For More Info & Application Form: Link Expired