DRDO ENGRS Recruitment 2019 | www.drdo.gov.in | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow | 5 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Pune | Last Date: 22nd November 2019
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellowship
Total Vacancies: 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 Posts
- Computer Science: 1 Post
- Material Science/ Polymer Science Technology: 1 Post
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 1 Post
Job Location: Pune
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B.Tech) in first division with NET/GATE. OR
- Postgraduate degree in professional course (ME/ M.Tech) in the first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
- Discipline: Mechanical/ Computer Science / Material Science/ Polymer Science Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 22-11-2019
Selection will be made on the basis of the interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form on the website and send the duly filled application form along with true copies of certificates, crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs.10/- drawn in favor to the given postal address on or before 22nd November 2019.
The Director, R&DE (Engrs),
For More Details: Link Expired