DRDO Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Engineer & Scientist | 290 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – All Engg Streams; Master Degree | Across India
DRDO Recruitment 2019 | www.drdo.gov.in | Freshers | Engineer & Scientist | 290 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Aero/ Mech/ CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ I&CE/ Chemical/ Civil/ Metallurgy/ Production | Across India | Last Date: 31st August 2019
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Engineer & Scientist
Total Vacancies: 290 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO: 270 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ in DST: 6 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA, Bengaluru: 10 Posts
- Executive Engineer in GAETEC, Hyderabad: 4 Posts
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Electronics & Comm. Engg: 78 Posts
- Mechanical Engg:59 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg: 46 Posts
- Chemical Engg: 11 Posts
- Electrical Engg:12 posts
- Metallurgy: 12 Posts
- Aeronautical Engg:14 Posts
- Chemistry: 5 Posts
- Physics:4 Posts
- Mathematics: 3 Posts
- Material Science:1 post
- Civil Engg:8 Posts
- Geology:1 Post
- Instrumentation Engg:1 Post
- Textile Engg:1 Post
- Food Science*:1 post
- Production/ Industrial Production Engg:1 Post
Salary: Rs.80,000/- Month
Job Location: Across India
For Engineering in Electronics & Comm/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Chemical/ Production/ Industrial Production/ Textile / Instrumentation/ Civil/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Electrical:
- At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in a respective engineering discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.
Applicants must also fulfill ONE of the following additional requirements:
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in the respective engineering paper
- 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree if done from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT). However, this option is not applicable for GAETEC posts.
Note: Respective discipline in engineering will be any of the following Electronics & Comm/ Mechanical / Computer Science/ Chemical/ Production/ Industrial Production/ Textile / Instrumentation/ Civil/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Electrical.
For Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Material Science/ Geology/ Food Science:
- At least First Class (condition of First class does not apply to DST posts) Master’s Degree in respective subjects from a recognized university or equivalent.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in respective subjects.
The respective subject will be any of the following Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Material Science/ Geology/ Food Science.
- Recruitment based on the valid score of GATE 2017/2018/2019.
- Applicants who have appeared in the final year/semester examination may submit their degree/provisional degree certificate by 30 Sep 2019, if not able to do so
at the time of filling the application form
Selection Process will be don by conducted on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held in Delhi.
Screening/ Shortlisting for Descriptive Exam:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a Descriptive Examination on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:25, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate.
- All eligible IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
- Candidates who appear for the Descriptive Examination will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of the Descriptive Examination only.
Scheme of Descriptive/ Written Examination:
- The written examination will be of the descriptive type.
- The descriptive examination can consist of two papers of 300 marks each, to be conducted in two sessions of the duration of 3 hours each.
- The Descriptive Examination will be administered in a paper-based format.
- Tentatively, the Descriptive Examination will be conducted at DRDO centers in seven cities (Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Pune) as well as at other common centers, if the need arises.
- Candidates are required to indicate their first and second preference of examination center in the online application form among the listed centers. However, RAC reserves the right to allot any center as per its administrative convenience.
- The Descriptive Examination is likely to be held on October 2019.
Application fee: Rs.100/‐ (payable online only).
Note: There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates are required to register online at the RAC website from 10th August 2019 to 31st August 2019.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here