DRDO Recruitment 2018 | www.rac.gov.in | Scientist-B | 19 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 7th July 2018
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.rac.gov.in
Number of Vacanices: 19
Pay Scale: Rs.56,100/Month
Job Location: Across India
Educational Qualification: At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
Corresponding GATE@ Paper (Code): Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Note: Students appearing/appeared in final year/semester examination and expecting to achieve first class after final examination may also apply with the condition to submit the degree/provisional degree certificate on or before 31 July 2018.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechtronics Engineering
- Mechanical & Automation Engineering
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
Age limit(As on 07.07.2018):
- For UnReserved (UR): Below 28 years
- For OBC (Non-creamy layer): Below 31 years
- For SC/ST: Below 33 years
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a written examination on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:25, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate.
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the written examination will be required to appear in the personal interview.
- The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of marks in written examination and 20% weightage of marks in personal interview.
Minimum qualifying marks: Personal Interview – 70% for General candidates and 60% for OBC/SC/ST/DIVYANG candidates
- General and OBC male candidates: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST and women candidates.
Examination Centre: Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Pune.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by 7th July 2018.
For More details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here