DRDO Recruitment 2018 | www.rac.gov.in | Scientist-B | 41 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 2nd June 2018
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.rac.gov.in
Number of Vacanices: 41
- Scientist (Electronics & Comm. Engg) – 22 Posts
- Scientist (Computer Science & Engg) – 19 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.56,100/Month
Job Location: Across India
Educational Qualification: At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg/Computer Science & Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
Note: Students appearing/appeared in final year/semester examination and expecting to achieve first class after final examination may also apply with the condition to submit the degree/provisional degree certificate on or before 31 July 2018.
|GATE Paper (Code)||Equivalent Streams|
|Electronics & Comm. Engg||Electronics & Communication Engg (EC)||Electronics & Communication Engg
Electronics & Computer Engg
Electronics & Control Engg.
Electronics & Communication System Engg
Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
Electronics & Tele- Communication Engg
Electronics & Telematics Engg
Industrial Electronics Engg
Telecommunication & Information Tech
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg
Electrical with Communication Engg
|Computer Science & Engg||Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)||Computer Science/ Engg/ Technology
Computer Science and Engg./Technology
Computer Science/Engg & Info Tech
Computer Science & System Engg
Software Engg/ Technology
Computer Science & Automation Engg/Technology
Computer Science/Technology & Informatics Engg
Information Science & Engg/Technology
Computer & Communication Engg
- UnReserved (UR): Below 28 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer): Below 31 years
- SC/ST: Below 33 years
- Up to 10 years relaxations for DIVYANG candidates
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of valid GATE score, in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of the discipline wise category wise merit list.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview.
- The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in personal interview.
Minimum qualifying marks: Personal Interview – 70% for General candidates and 60% for OBC/SC/ST/DIVYANG candidates
- General and OBC male candidates: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/DIVYANG and women candidates.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2nd June 2018.
Apply Link: Link Expired
Official Notification: Link Expired