DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Aerospace/ Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics | Bangalore
Company: DRDO – Instruments & Research Development Establishment (IRDE)
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Instruments Research and Development Establishment (IRDE), is devoted to research, design, development and technology transfer in optical and electro-optical instrumentation primarily for the defence Services.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 4 Posts
- Aeronautical – 1 post
- Computer Science – 09 posts
- Electronics – 05 post
- Electrical – 1 post
Salary (Fellowship): Rs. 37,000/- PM + HRA
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria For DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023:
- B.E/B. Tech in first division with valid GATE score. Or
- ME/M.Tech in the above disciplines in first division both at Graduate and post-graduate level.
- Only GATE scores of 2022 & GATE scores of 2023 are acceptable.
- Aeronautical Engineering: Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engg/ Aerospace Engg (Avionics).
- Computer Science Engineering: Computer Science/Enge/Technology, Computer Science & Engg/Technology, Computer Science/Engg & IT, Software Engg/Technology, Computer Science & Automation Enge/Tech, Information Technology, Computer Science/Technology & Informatics Engg/Tech, Information Science & Engg/Technology. Computer & Communication Engg, Computer Networking.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics Engg, Electronics & Computer Engg, Electronics & Control Engg, Electronics & Communication System Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Tele- communication Engg, Electronics & Telematics Engg, Industrial Electronics Engg, Tele-communication Engg, Telecommunication & Information Tech. , Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics. & Electrical Communication Engg, Electrical & Communication Engg, Radio Physics and Electronics, Electrical Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg, Electronics and Communication Engg (Avionics).
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engg, Electrical Power system Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Electrical & Renewable Energy Engg, Power Engg, Power Electronics Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communications Engg, Electrical with Communication Engg.
Duration: Initially the offer shall be for a period of two years which may be extended for a further two years subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed by the Review Committee (one year at a time).
Candidates’ age should not exceed 28 years as on date of interview. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Selection Process For DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their valid GATE score and marks secured in Degree/Postgraduate Degree.
- Candidates should possess an active E-mail ID.
- Candidates shortlisted by the screening committee will receive communication on further selection procedures.
- The date/ time for the online interview/walk-in- interview will be intimated accordingly.
- The final selected list of successful candidates for the existing vacancies and panel of candidates for future vacancies will be uploaded on the DRDO website
How to Apply For DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by sending the duly filled application form along with relevant documents to the mentioned email ID on or before 4th November 2023.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details: Click Here
For the Application Form: Click Here