DRDO – ITR Chandipur Recruitment 2023 | www.drdo.gov.in | Junior Research Fellow | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Last Date: 22nd September 2023
Company: Integrated Test Range Chandipur (ITR Chandipur)
DRDO – ITR Chandipur Recruitment 2023: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
The Integrated Test Range, sometimes referred to as the Interim Test Range, is a missile testing facility composed of two complexes – Launch Complex-IV (LC-IV) located on Abdul Kalam Island and Launch Complex-III (LC-III) located at Chandipur.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 3 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 37,000/- PM
Job Location: Chandipur (Odisha)
Eligibility Criteria For DRDO – ITR Chandipur Recruitment 2023:
Applicants must have obtained BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ ECE/ IT/ E&T/ E&I) from a recognized University in 1st division with a valid GATE Score.
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years for the post of JRF. Age shall be calculated as on 22-09-2023. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process For DRDO – ITR Chandipur Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply For DRDO – ITR Chandipur Recruitment 2023?
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter through e-mail on or before 22-09-2023
- Shortlisted candidates can get the intimation through SMS
- Interview will be conducted to the shortlisted candidates through videoconferencing or physical mode.
Defence Research & Development Organization,
Integrated Test Range, Chandipur,
Balasore – 756 025, Odisha.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here