DRDO – ITR Chandipur Recruitment 2020 | www.drdo.gov.in | Junior Research Fellow/ Research Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Last Date: 4th September 2020
Company: Integrated Test Range Chandipur (ITR Chandipur)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
The Integrated Test Range, sometimes referred to as the Interim Test Range, is a missile testing facility composed of two complexes – Launch Complex-IV (LC-IV) located on Abdul Kalam Island and Launch Complex-III (LC-III) located at Chandipur.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
Total Vacancies: 4 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow:3
- Research Associate: 01
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- PM
- Research Associate: Rs. 54,000/- PM
Job Location: Chandipur (Odisha)
Junior Research Fellow:
Applicants must have obtained BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ ECE/ IT/ E&T/ E&I) from a recognized University in 1st division with a valid GATE Score.
Candidates must have obtained ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D (CSE/ IT) from a recognized University with 3 years research or teaching experience is required and also at least one journal publication in Science Citation indexed journal.
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years for the post of JRF and should not exceed 35 years for the post of RA. Age shall be calculated as on 04-09-2020.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter through e-mail on or before 04-09-2020.
- Shortlisted candidates can get the intimation through SMS or by e-mail by 10-09-2020.
- Interview will be conducted to the shortlisted candidates on 16-09-2020 through videoconferencing via Google meet.
Defence Research & Development Organization,
Integrated Test Range, Chandipur,
Balasore – 756 025, Odisha.
For More Info & Apply Link: Link Expired