DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | ITI/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentice | 150 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ B.Tech | Bangalore
Company: DRDO – GTRE
DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Gas Turbine Research Establishment is a laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organisation. Located in Bangalore, its primary function is research and development of aero gas-turbines for military aircraft. As a spin-off effect, GTRE has been developing marine gas-turbines also
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: ITI/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 75 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (General Stream) – 30 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 20 Posts
- ITI Apprentice – 25 Posts
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (BE / B.Tech)|
|Mechanical/ Production / Industrial Production Engg.||30|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.||15|
|Elect & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Telecom Engg||10|
|Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / Information Science & Technology Engg.||15|
|Metallurgy/ Material science||4|
|Civil Engg. or Equivalent||1|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees|
|Mechanical / Production / Tool & Die design||10|
|Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation||7|
|Computer Science / Engg. / Computer Networking||3|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (General Stream)|
|B.Sc (Chemistry / Physics / Maths / Electronics / Computer etc.)||10|
|BA English/ History/ Finance/ Banking etc.,)||10|
Stipend: Rs.8,000-9,000 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2022:
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com or equivalent degree
For Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should have Diploma in Engineering
For ITI Apprentice:
- Candidates should have ITI in various trades.
- For General – 18 to 27 years as on 14th March 2022.
Selection Process DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2022:
The selection process will be based on written test and interview.
How to Apply for DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2022?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website from 23rd February 2022 to 14th March 2022.
- Declaration of Final list: 22nd April 2022
- Probable date of joining Apprenticeship Trainees at GTRE: 2nd May 2022
Apply Link: Job Expired