DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2023 | Junior Research Fellow | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Chennai
Company: DRDO – DYSL
DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2023: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DYSL-CT with emphasis on Cognitive technologies, works in the area of design and development of Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Radar Systems, realising through Deep Neural Networks and Reinforcement learning algorithms.
DYSL (CT) lab was formed for providing cutting edge technology to DRDO in the cognitive field. The lab is constituted of young scientists to do extensive research and development in the cognitive radio, cognitive radar, Smart antenna and cognitive Surveillance fields.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 1 Post
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary (Fellowship): Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2023 :
- Applicants must have obtained BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with valid NET/ GET Score
- Candidates should be proficient in design of algorithms, excellent programming skills.
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on date of interview. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Selection Process for DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply for DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2023 ?
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from www.drdo.gov.in and fill the application form duly in all respects.
- While appearing for interview, the candidates are required to submit complete Bio-data with recent passport size photograph affixed on top right corner certificates/Mark Sheet/Experience Certificate/ID Proof/Address proof etc. candidates working in Government /Public sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should produce a NOC issued by the present employer.
Date of Interview: 31st March 2023 (10.00 a.m.)
Venue of Interview:
DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory – CT (DYSL – CT)
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
E-Block, 5″ Floor, ITM Research park,
Taramani, Chennai — 600 113.
Apply Link: Click Here