DRDO – DMRL Recruitment 2021 | ITI Apprentices | 30 Posts | ITI | Hyderabad | Last Date: 31st March 2021
Company: DRDO – DMRL
DRDO – DMRL Recruitment 2021: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL) is responsible for the development of advanced metallic and ceramic materials, and related processing technologies, for various critical defence applications.
The developments at DMRL have led to creation of new nationally important technology and production centres in the country. They are – Mishra Dhatu Nigam (Midhani), Non-Ferrous Technology Development Centre (NFTDC) and International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI), all at Hyderabad and Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP), an Ordnance Factory, at Tiruchirapally.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: ITI Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Fitter: 6 Posts
- Turner: 2 Posts
- Machinist: 7 Posts
- Welder: 2 Posts
- Electrician: 4 Posts
- Electronics: 1 Post
- Book Binder: 1 Post
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 7 Posts
Stipend: As per Apprenticeship rules
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Candidates should complete ITI in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who are in the passed outs of 2018 to 2020 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates with higher qualification are not eligible.
The selection process will be based on written test or interview.
How to Apply:
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts by filling the application form duly in all respects and send the form on or before 31st March 2021 through e-mail. ([email protected])
- Candidates must register through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
For More Details: Click Here