DRDO – DL Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 | Apprenticeship | ITI | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Last Date: 17th August 2022
Company: Defence Laboratory Jodhpur
DRDO – DL Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur (DLJ) is researching the areas of camouflage, deception, detection, reconnaissance, performance evaluation and life estimation of weapons and ammunition, clothing, equipment and stores under desert conditions, integrated water management, soil stabilisation, and applications of radioisotopes in defence.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: ITI Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 36 Posts
- Electronics: 7 Posts
- Carpenter: 1 Post
- Welder: 1 Post
- Turner: 1 Post
- Fitter: 1 Post
- Machinist 1 Post
- Electrician: 1 Post
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 15 Posts
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English): 4 Posts
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi): 2 Posts
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance: 2 Posts
Stipend: Rs. 7,000/- for Trade Apprentices
Job Location: Jodhpur
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO – DL Jodhpur Recruitment 2022:
For ITI Apprentice:
Candidates should have ITI in various trades. (Fitter/ Diesel Mechanic/ COPA/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Welder/Turner/ Machinist) from a recognized Institute.
Selection Process for DRDO – DL Jodhpur Recruitment 2022:
The selection process will be based on written test and interview. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the detailed schedule.
How to Apply for DRDO-DL Jodhpur Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Date of publication: 2nd August 2022
Apply Link: Click Here