DRDO – DFRL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 15 Posts | Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech | Mysore | Last Date: 14th October 2020
Company: Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
The Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) is an Indian defence laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). Located in Mysore, Karnataka, it conducts research and development of technologies and products in the area of food science and technology to cater the varied food challenges for the Indian Armed Forces. DFRL is organised under the Life Sciences Directorate of DRDO.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: 3 Posts
- Technician Apprentices: 12 Posts
Salary (Stipend): Rs. 9,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices.
Job Location: Mysore
Applicants must possess B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or B.Sc in Food Science or B.Tech in Food Processing from a recognized University.
Applicants must obtain Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering or Hotel Management/ Refrigeration/ Plastic Technology/ Food & Nutrition/ Food Processing/ Baking Technology from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates are shortlisted on their academic score in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials on or before 14-10-2020 through e-mail (email@example.com)
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on 13th November 2020.
Defence Research & Development Organization,
Defence Food Research Laboratory,
Siddarta Nagar, Mysore – 570011.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here