DRDO – DESIDOC Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | JRF | BE/ B.Tech/ B.SC | Delhi | Last Date: 12th March 2022
Company: Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC)
DRDO – DESIDOC Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DESIDOC has various verticals like Defence Science Library, Network Services, Digital Library & E-Services, Publications, Multimedia, Marketing and Printing. All these Divisions work.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 4 Posts
- Library & Information Science: 2 Posts
- Computer Science: 2 Posts
Salary (Stipend): Rs. 31,000/- PM
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO – DESIDOC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must complete B.Sc with M.Li.Sc from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science from a recognized Institute.
- Qualify in UGC NET is required.
- Candidates are shortlisted on their academic score in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply for DRDO – DESIDOC Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible candidates should submit their applications online at www.drdo.gov.in with self attested copies of DOB Certificate, Degree/Provisional Certificate along with Marks Memos, GATE score card, Caste Certificate, NOC & other testimonials. Copies of GATE Score Card on or before 12th March 2022.
Defence Research & Development Organization (DESIDOC),
Metcalfe House, New Delhi – 110054
Apply Link: Job Expired