DRDO – DESIDOC Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Apprentices | 21 Posts | B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma – CSE; B.Lib.Sc | Delhi | Last Date: 12th November 2021
Company: Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DESIDOC has various verticals like Defence Science Library, Network Services, Digital Library & E-Services, Publications, Multimedia, Marketing and Printing. All these Divisions work.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Library & Information Science: 12 Posts
- Computer Science: 9 Posts
Salary (Stipend): Rs. 9,000/- PM for Degree Holders, Rs. 8,000/- PM for Diploma holders
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO-DESIDOC Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates must complete Diploma/ Degree in Library Science or Library & Information Science from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech, Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates are shortlisted on their academic score in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply for DRDO-DESIDOC Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates may submit the online application form within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news paper through e-mail. (email@example.com)
- Date of Publication: 23rd October 2021 – 29th October 2021
Defence Research & Development Organization (DESIDOC),
Metcalfe House, New Delhi – 110054
Apply Link: Job Expired