DRDO – CHESS Recruitment 2018 | www.drdo.gov.in | Junior Research Fellow | 5 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | Hyderabad | 11th November 2018
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacanices: 5
- JRF (Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics and Electrical Engineering) – 2 Post
- JRF (Physics/ Applied Physics/ Applied Optics/ Laser Technology, Laser, Opto-Electronics) – 2 Posts
- JRF (Mechanical Engineering) – 1 Post
Pay Scale: INR. 25,000/Month
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc) in the relevant subject in first division with NET. OR
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B.Tech) in first division with NET/ GATE. OR
- Postgraduate degree in professional course (ME/ M.Tech) in first division both at Graduate Post Graduate level.
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 11.11.2018 (5 years relaxation to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC candidates)
The selection procedure will be based on the performance of Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.10/- (No fee for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order – Drawn in favour of Director, CHESS.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on 11th November 2018.
Centre for High Energy Systems and Sciences (CHESS),
Hyderabad – 500 069.
For More details: Click Here