Dow Chemical Off Campus Drive | www.dow.com | System Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Mumbai | October 2017
Company: Dow Chemical International Pvt Ltd
The Dow Chemical Company is an American multinational chemical corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, United States. Dow manufactures plastics, chemicals, and agricultural products. With a presence in about 160 countries, it employs about 54,000 people worldwide.
India Engineering Center (IEC) was established in late 2006 in the city of Chennai, in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. The center currently houses approximately 450 Dow and non-Dow employees across various functions and businesses.
Company Website: www.dow.com
Positions: System Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in December 2017 or through
- August 2018 in a related technical discipline. Preferred degrees are Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems (MIS major), or a closely related degree.
- A minimum 2.700+ GPA on a 4.000 scale is required, but we seeking GPAs of 3.000 or higher.
- A minimum requirement for this US-based position is the ability to work legally in the
- United States on a permanent basis. Applicants who do not have the necessary permanent work authorization will not be considered for this US-based position.
- This position offers domestic relocation benefits.
The Systems Analyst will support projects that are critical to moving forward Dow’s IT Strategy and digitally transforming the organization. They will support critical business and technical needs for Dow business, research, and manufacturing functions around the world in a variety of technology areas including but not limited to artificial intelligence/machine learning, robotic process automation, BlockChain, analytics, mobile application development, cloud architectures and contemporary security solutions.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in the application of information technology to meet rapidly changing business needs. They will also have to have good judgment, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with diverse, global teams in an empowered environment. Strong human relation skills, teamwork, project management skills and flexibility are essential for success.
Apply Link: Link Expired