Dover Recruitment 2023 | Technical Support Engineer | BBA/ BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Dover Corporation
Dover Recruitment 2023: Dover Corporation is an American conglomerate manufacturer of industrial products. Founded in 1955 in New York City, Dover is now based in Downers Grove, Illinois, and employs more than 26,000 people worldwide. Dover’s business is divided into Three segments: Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Each segment holds operating companies that are run like independent companies.
Dover is a constituent of the S&P 500 index and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV”. Dover is ranked 346th on the Fortune 500
Company Website: www.dovercorporation.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Dover Recruitment 2023:
- Must have completed B.Sc (Computers/ Electronics)/ BCA/ BBA or equivalent
- Have 1-3 years of work experience in the similar set-up like fueling industry, IT support, retail customer support center with trouble shooting experience is a must
- Experience with direct customer engagement in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Ability to work in the 24X7 rotational shift environment and majorly in the US time zone
- Ability to work independently with minimal support in Hybrid model.
- Ability to multi task and has a good typing speed at least 50 words per min
- Should be 100% conversant to listen, understand and respond in US ascent
- Document everything and do it with tremendous detail
- Be a voracious learner and demonstrate growth.
This role is a customer-facing position that supports the company’s mission by delivering the highest level of customer service and support by maintaining high availability to engage with customers primarily through Voice – Tech Support process.
- Actively participates in support of incoming calls
- Continuously demonstrates a truly empathetic concern for customer issues
- Leverages exceptional judgement, training resources, and knowledge base to provide consistent solutions to our customers.
- Quickly identifies escalations and creates expectation alignment with customers
- Documents issue details, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions with pinpoint level details to reduce repeated troubleshooting steps.
- Primary stakeholder to ensure our customers receive prompt support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier 1 issues involving any of the following:
- Fuel dispensers
- Site Controllers
- Island terminals
- EMV software
- Computer board level troubleshooting
- Support software applications
- Tank gauges, hydraulics, or pumps
- Terminal media feeds
- Continuously improve, hone, and develop skills and knowledge that accelerates support and product expertise.
- Facilitate field support services to repair products within scope of service.
- Consistently engage with peers, managers, and organizational leaders to provide collaborative solutions.
- Other duties as requested.
- Honest, dependable, and full of integrity
- Possess a genuine desire to help others
- Takes ownership of all tasks and commits to high quality results
- A track record of self-improvement and growth mindset
- Ability to seamlessly adapt to changes quickly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and team oriented
- Possession of soft skills that consistently demonstrate empathy and a commitment to our customers
- Exceptional telephony utilization, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- A demonstrated logical approach to troubleshooting
- Consistently maintain a superior level of professionalism
- Excels past service minimums and strives for industry leading results
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve exceed expectations and goals
- Experience or education from an electronics or information technology background
- Understanding and usage of various support tools such as telephony, ticketing platforms, and knowledge bases
How to Apply for Dover Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here