Dover Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Dover Corporation
Dover Recruitment 2023: Dover Corporation is an American conglomerate manufacturer of industrial products. Founded in 1955 in New York City, Dover is now based in Downers Grove, Illinois, and employs more than 26,000 people worldwide. Dover’s business is divided into Three segments: Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Each segment holds operating companies that are run like independent companies.
Dover is a constituent of the S&P 500 index and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV”. Dover is ranked 346th on the Fortune 500
Company Website: www.dovercorporation.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Dover Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Writing effective, scalable code.
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications.
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide a technical solution
- Researching, creating, testing & documenting programs
- Designing, coding, and testing features of existing and new systems
- Providing solutions to issues related to the connection of networks & platforms.
- Developing software that monitors and executes processes.
- Designing platform solutions that are cloud compatible and work with IoT applications.
- Developing software that allows IoT devices to function and connect with other devices.
- Well-versed with multiple programming languages Hands-on experience on python.
- Hands-on Experience with SQL Database (Queries and scripting)
- Must have Experience working with front-end and back-end systems.
- Exposure to UI/UX Design – Mobile/Desktop App Development using python GUI libraries (Tkinter, Kivy)
- Good to have an understanding of how sensors work and how to integrate them with the system infrastructure.
- API Automation and Testing (RESTful API) – Good to have.
- Cloud Computing – Microsoft Azure Services (Good to have knowledge in other cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud etc)
- Good to have exposure to Power BI Report & Dashboard
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work and collaborate well with others.
How to Apply for Dover Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here