Donaldson Recruitment 2021 | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Work From Home
Donaldson Recruitment 2021: Donaldson Company helps solve some of the world’s most complex filtration and contamination control challenges, and is one of the largest global providers of unique filtration technologies and high-quality filters and parts.
Our filtration technologies and products are used every day, in a variety of industries and environments, including aerospace, agriculture, construction, food and beverage, manufacturing, mining, power generation, transportation and many more. Key to our success, our 14,000 employees support customers at sales, manufacturing and distribution centers from over 140 locations on six continents. The filtration market continues to grow. Customers’ needs for filtration solutions continue to evolve. And the opportunities for our products and our people continue to expand.
Company Website: www.donaldson.com/en-in
Positions: System engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Work from Home/ Remote
Eligibility Criteria for Donaldson Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in most of these capabilities
- NetApp / SAN exposure
- Systems Administration experience: change management; project management; decision making
- IBM AIX 7.1 or later, with IBM Power Architecture; OR
- RHEL / Red Hat Linux 7.5 or later
- Excellent English skills
This position is responsible for all aspects of system administration and works with others on the architectural design & ongoing maintenance for IBM/AIX, Red Hat Linux, Cisco UCS, and NetApp SAN environments. The individual should be comfortable working in a team environment and excel in collaborative problem solving. This position requires the candidate to work on multiple priorities simultaneously and the ideal candidate will be well organized and be capable of managing a busy work schedule with multiple demands on their time.
- Monitor server performance and take appropriate actions (e.g. tune).
- Perform operating system upgrades and assure the quality of fixes and enhancements.
- Assist others in analyzing and resolving system and application problems.
- Assist with root-cause analysis
- Responsible for tuning of IBM Power hardware and software systems
- Provide technical analysis and design support for applications running on AIX and Red Hat Linux.
- Analyze existing infrastructure and recommend modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability, and scalability.
- Thoroughly test hardware and software upgrades.
- Implement procedures for maintenance, monitoring, backup, and recovery operations.
- Plan, prepare, and apply maintenance patches to system software.
- Participate in global production support call rotation.
- VMware 6.7 or later
- Cisco DCNM and MDS SAN switches
- Experience working with Oracle DBA’s
How to Apply for Donaldson Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired