Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023 | Engineering Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023: Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the Bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets.
With more than 78,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.
Company Website: www.db.com
Positions: Engineering Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Java 8 and Enterprise Java
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience in Java frameworks – Spring
- Batch, Sprint Boot, and Hibernate.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Database – Oracle, Mongo DB, Elastic search etc
- Should have sound knowledge in Build tools – maven(preferably),gradle.
- Should have sound knowledge in web server like tomcat (preferably), weblogic.
- Should have sound knowledge in revision control system – Git (preferably), Svn
- Should have sound knowledge in Unit testing framework – Junit (preferably), Mockito
The Engineer designs and develops application code, implements technical solutions, and configures applications in different environments in response to business problems. To meet the requirements of the business, the Engineer actively participates in the design and architecture of the application or its components, investigates and proposes appropriate technologies to be used, promotes re-usability of existing components and contributes to the creation of frameworks. Assists more junior members of the team and controls their work where applicable.
Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with the following preferred technologies or, minimally, direct equivalents;
- Hands-on software development
- Should be able to contribute towards good software design
- Thorough testing of developed software
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Articulate issues and risks to management in timely manner
- Train other team members to bring them up to speed
- Analyse software defects and fix them in timely manner
- Work closely with Functional Analysis and Quality Assurance teams
- Some exposure to UI Frameworks like Angular, React.
- Some exposure on ibatis ORM framework.
- Some exposure in Unix and Red Hat Linux
- Full Stack Development experience
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud dataflow
- Understanding of BDD frameworks
How to Apply for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here