Deloitte Recruitment For Freshers | Executive | B.Com/ BBA/ BFA | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Mumbai
Deloitte Recruitment For Freshers:- Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Locations: Mumbai
- BCA/ BBA/ B.Com
- Graduate Freshers or min 1 year of experience as Executive
Job Description 1:
Central Operations Group (COG) helps drive firm billing/collection and keep its DSO cycle under check. It also manages project financials from code creation to closure and creates financial reporting to drive business efficiencies
Work you’ll do: As an Executive/Sr. Executive in our Enabling Area team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Engagement code creation and invoicing
- Track project performance and raise alerts for any concerns
- Identify non-compliances and inefficiencies
- Trigger early warnings/ corrective actions for high ageing WIP/Debtors
- Identify process/project gaps and run improvement initiatives
- Generate management reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor expense approvals and Closure of pursuits on a timely basis
Job Description 2:
RBO Team is established to assist the Engagement Team in Risk Compliance by doing Primary research on the clients on various research tools and by updating the important client information in Deloitte Internal tools (IRMS, DRMS) etc. Furthermore, RBO Team helps the Engagement Team in obtaining the risk approvals from the necessary parties involved in the Engagement by taking constant follow-ups, thereby speeding up risk compliance.
Work you’ll do: As an Executive in our Enabling Area team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Conducting secondary research using both Deloitte Internal tools and publicly available sources
- Entering client and engagement details into Deloitte’s internal tools
- Providing support to the Engagement Team in managing the risk process from start to finish
- Coordinating and following up with various stakeholders and the Risk Team to ensure that risk approvals are granted in a timely and accurate manner
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the Engagement Team in completing the risk process
- Maintaining effective and timely communication with the Risk Team to ensure efficiency and accuracy throughout the process.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here