Deloitte Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Support Analyst | BE/ B.Tech | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Across India
Deloitte Recruitment 2023:- Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Positions: Support Analyst
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech Engineering Graduates
About the Team:
A person having high aspirations and passion for customer service excellence can accomplish their vison in Deloitte. TSS is the vital point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. Ability to demonstrate and communicate effectively with the wide variety of people in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which provides services in professional manner, through email, phone, in person (Walk-in Customers). You need to be highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage ambiguity.
- Focus on delivering world-class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops &
- Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology related updates to enhance the customer
- Adhering to existing processes. Documents problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adheres to policy and Service Level Targets (SLT’s) through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance Performs password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
- Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Daily check and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here