Deloitte Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Business Technology Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ EC | 2020 – 2022 Batch | PAN India
Deloitte Recruitment 2022:- Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Positions: Business Technology Analyst
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: PAN India
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech
- 0 to 2 years of problem solving and solid analytical skills
- Strong focus on self-review and providing high quality deliverables
- Good personal organizational skills and flexible enough to change direction pursuant to business demands
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects, and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time
- Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team, including with individuals from diverse backgrounds, and in a virtual setting
- Capable of handling high work pressure during peak months
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; confident in dealing with all levels of clients, both internally and externally; fluent in English
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel, MS Power Point, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Languages: Must have – SQL, good to have – PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Microsoft reporting technologies, i.e., SSRS and good to have basic knowledge on VB scripting
This is an entry level position and you will be responsible for working to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to our application(s).
This position requires supporting application users both from a technical and functional perspective. You will troubleshoot and resolve complex issues related to Global mobility tools by liaising with various stakeholders. The successful candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, the ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment. This position requires significant customer contact and you must possess excellent communication, consulting, and probing skills to effectively manage client expectations. Applicants should be able to function in a close team environment and communicate within the team.
- Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all compensation tools
- Liaison between business and technology with an understanding of full life cycle of system development with AGILE methodologies.
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating them into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Ensure business requirements and functional specifications are resolved and fulfilled
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications
- Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
- Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions
- Work with business owners to identify information needs and develop SSRS reports
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post ASAP through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here