Deloitte Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Delhi
Deloitte Recruitment 2021 :- Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- knowledge in Cloud Engineering, Digital transformation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
As a practitioner, in our Consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the goal of exceeding client expectations. Here is an overview of your responsibilities:
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to IT infrastructure, Digital transformation and cloud to drive ahead
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassadors
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- Seek opportunities to challenge self
- Collaborate with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post ASAP through online mode.
More details: Click Here