Deloitte Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Gurgaon
Deloitte Recruitment 2021 :- Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment 2021:
- B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E. – Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, or Information Technology
As a Cyber Cloud Technical Writer, you will work with the engineering team based in India to help with writing documentation for new releases of Guardian. The Guardian Front End is a Single Page Application (SPA) built using Angular 5 with Material Design Components and D3js. It communicates with a backend API server that runs on Google Cloud Platform’s GKE which is built using Python Falcon API Framework and PostgreSQL as the database
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriately targeted at the different users of Guardian
- Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, quick starts, deployment guides, FAQs and user guides
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Make rapid contributions to the quality of Guardian
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Ability to envision the overall user experience for the product and then deliver high quality documentation that appropriately addresses the needs of product users across the various stages of product adoption
- Excellent written skills in US English
- Basic familiarity with software development
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post ASAP through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired