Dell Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer 2 | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Recruitment 2023: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer 2
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2-5 years
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Knowledge of server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
- 2–5 years of related experience
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications
- Prepare written specifications for tasks of varied complexity from verbal requirements
- Use defined software lifecycle methodologies
- Review and implement test strategies for software products
How to Apply for Dell Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply online mode by clicking the below link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here